We know that time can often be of the essence, so please feel free to contact us by the means most convenient for you. We look forward to talking with you!
How Stephanie Can Help the Press
* She can provide expert commentary, background and story ideas on the topic of small business and entrepreneurial marketing, as well as many forms of Internet marketing.
* If you are looking for entrepreneurial and small business success stories, she can share sources and contact information.
* If you need articles, columns, tip sheets, or other short items, she can meet your deadline without fail.
* She can provide a list of other experts and contact information on the topic of small business and entrepreneurial marketing and Internet marketing.
- Blogging for Business
- Using Ezines and E-Newsletters
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Making Money Online
- Internet Marketing
- Generating Publicity
- Customer Service
Call 815.664.8168 or email Stephanie@MoreInStoreMarketing.com
In her own words. . .
I started my first business when I was just 7 years old. My older sister and I got a loom for Christmas and we made potholders and sold them door-to-door to the neighbors. After that, we started two other businesses and I could feel the entrepreneurial blood coursing through my veins. I was hooked!
From those first businesses, I learned three important lessons:
1) Your product is worthless if nobody knows about it
2) Always provide the best value for the dollar
3) Get your parents’ permission first before you try to sell to the neighbors!
I grew up working in the family business. My parents owned a restaurant and the lessons they taught me at home and at work about honesty, integrity and value are now a part of who I am – as a wife, a friend, and a businesswoman. I am forever grateful to them for sharing their wisdom with me. Much of who I am is because of them.
In my free time, I love spending time with my family – which includes my entirely loveable and always mischievous black Labrador retriever, Phoebe, and equally loveable and mischievous husband, Chuck.
I believe that good always overcomes evil, and most things in life are black and white.
I believe passion can’t be faked, and attitude is a choice.
I love to laugh and vow to never stop learning.
OK, now on to the official stuff. . .
Stephanie is an online marketing expert. As founder and president of More in Store Marketing, LLC, Stephanie provides a wide range of online marketing services for her clients from around the globe. She does business just as easily with someone across the street as she does with someone in the United Kingdom.
More specifically, Stephanie helps small businesses and entrepreneurs leverage the Internet and email marketing to improve their bottom lines.
She holds a degree in Public Relations from Illinois State University and has won numerous industry awards.
She has been immersed in online marketing since 2005 and just recently sold an $8 domain name for $15,000. Since the Internet is always evolving, Stephanie is an avid learner and continues to invest in her education every year.
With more than 15 years of experience in public relations and marketing, she understands the value of giving, and seeks to serve her clients as they serve others.
Our guiding mission is simple: Go the extra mile.